Syreb Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Syreb Browser from your systemA4media
. Additional info about A4media can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SyrebBrowser folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Syreb Browser's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SyrebBrowser\Uninstall.exe. Syreb Browser's main file takes around 1.85 MB (1941504 bytes) and is named Syreb Browser.exe.
The executable files below are part of Syreb Browser. They take about 2.24 MB (2345472
bytes) on disk.
- Syreb Browser.exe (1.85 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (394.50 KB)
This info is about Syreb Browser version 220.127.116.11
Syreb Browser is an application offered by A4media. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Syreb Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Syreb Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Syreb Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Syreb Browser". The Syreb Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Syreb Browser in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Syreb Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Syreb Browser.
8. After uninstalling Syreb Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Syreb Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Syreb Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Syreb Browser by A4media from your PC, we are not saying that Syreb Browser by A4media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Syreb Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 07:38:16.977