You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Synoptix for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Synoptix from your systemCompuSoft Development
. More data about CompuSoft Development can be found here
. Click on http://www.compusoftdevelopment.com
to get more info about Synoptix on CompuSoft Development's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Synoptix folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Synoptix is "C:\Program Files\Synoptix\Uninstall_Synoptix\Uninstall Synoptix.exe". Synoptix's primary file takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and is named Synoptix.exe.
The executable files below are part of Synoptix. They take an average of 547.16 KB (560296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Elevate.exe (59.50 KB)
- Synoptix.exe (112.00 KB)
- Uninstall Synoptix.exe (112.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
Synoptix is a program marketed by the software company CompuSoft Development. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Synoptix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Synoptix from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synoptix or simply click the Search field and type in "Synoptix". The Synoptix program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Synoptix in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synoptix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synoptix:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.compusoftdevelopment.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Synoptix\Uninstall_Synoptix\Uninstall Synoptix.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synoptix.
8. After uninstalling Synoptix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Synoptix that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synoptix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synoptix by CompuSoft Development from your computer, nor are we saying that Synoptix by CompuSoft Development is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synoptix in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 16:54:05.603