Synology Drive (remove only)
You can find on this page details on how to remove Synology Drive (remove only) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Synology Drive (remove only) from your systemSynology, Inc.
. You can read more on Synology, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Synology Drive (remove only) application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synology\SynologyDrive\bin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Synology Drive (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Synology\SynologyDrive\bin\uninstall.exe. launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.77 MB (1851432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Synology Drive (remove only). They occupy 2.90 MB (3044416
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (1.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (639.98 KB)
- vss-service-x64.exe (284.02 KB)
- vss-service.exe (241.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1153
of Synology Drive (remove only). Click on the links below for other Synology Drive (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
Synology Drive (remove only) is an application by Synology, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Synology Drive (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Synology Drive (remove only) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synology Drive (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synology Drive (remove only)". The Synology Drive (remove only) app will be found automatically. When you select Synology Drive (remove only) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Synology Drive (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synology Drive (remove only).
8. After removing Synology Drive (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synology Drive (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synology Drive (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Synology Drive (remove only) by Synology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Synology Drive (remove only) by Synology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synology Drive (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 11:46:03.107