Synology Assistant (remove only)
Synology Assistant (remove only) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Synology\Assistant folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. DSAssistant.exe is the Synology Assistant (remove only)'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.67 MB (4897184 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Synology Assistant (remove only) from your PC
Synology Assistant (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.50 MB (5763940
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DSAssistant.exe (4.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.24 KB)
- usbclient.exe (356.30 KB)
- UsbClientService.exe (242.91 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Synology Assistant
Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Synology Assistant (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Synology Assistant (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synology Assistant (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synology Assistant (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Synology Assistant (remove only) application will be found automatically. After you click Synology Assistant (remove only) in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Synology Assistant (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synology Assistant (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Synology Assistant (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synology Assistant (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synology Assistant (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130