Synkron 1.6.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Synkron 1.6.1 from your computerMatúš Tomlein
. More information on Matúš Tomlein can be found here
. More information about the app Synkron 1.6.1 can be seen at http://synkron.sourceforge.net
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synkron folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Synkron 1.6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Synkron\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.24 MB (2348032 bytes) on disk and is called Synkron.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Synkron 1.6.1. They take about 2.93 MB (3072793
bytes) on disk.
- Synkron.exe (2.24 MB)
- touch.exe (35.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (672.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Synkron 1.6.1 version 1.6.1
Synkron 1.6.1 is a program offered by the software company Matúš Tomlein. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Synkron 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Synkron 1.6.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synkron 1.6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Synkron 1.6.1". The Synkron 1.6.1 program will be found automatically. When you click Synkron 1.6.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synkron 1.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synkron 1.6.1:
- The software company is: http://synkron.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Synkron\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synkron 1.6.1.
8. After removing Synkron 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synkron 1.6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synkron 1.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synkron 1.6.1 by Matúš Tomlein from your PC, we are not saying that Synkron 1.6.1 by Matúš Tomlein is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synkron 1.6.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-01 10:50:32.177