Synei Startup Manager
Synei Startup Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Synei Startup Manager from your PCSynei
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Synei. You can get more details related to Synei Startup Manager at http://www.Synei.com
. Usually the Synei Startup Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synei\StartupManager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Synei\StartupManager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Synei Startup Manager. StartupManager.exe is the Synei Startup Manager's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 415.09 KB (425056 bytes) on disk.
Synei Startup Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.90 MB (1993569
bytes) on disk.
- sHelper.exe (768.09 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (415.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (763.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.40
of Synei Startup Manager. Click on the links below for other Synei Startup Manager versions:
Synei Startup Manager is a program marketed by the software company Synei. Some users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Synei Startup Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Synei Startup Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Synei Startup Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synei Startup Manager". If it exists on your system the Synei Startup Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Synei Startup Manager in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Synei Startup Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synei Startup Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Synei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Synei\StartupManager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synei Startup Manager.
8. After removing Synei Startup Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synei Startup Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synei Startup Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synei Startup Manager by Synei from your PC, nor are we saying that Synei Startup Manager by Synei is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Synei Startup Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 22:08:05.073