Synei Service Manager
This info is about Synei Service Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Synei Service Manager from your systemSynei
. Further information on Synei can be seen here
. You can see more info on Synei Service Manager at http://www.Synei.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synei\ServiceManager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Synei\ServiceManager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Synei Service Manager. The program's main executable file has a size of 492.59 KB (504416 bytes) on disk and is titled ServiceManager.exe.
Synei Service Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.98 MB (2079585
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceManager.exe (492.59 KB)
- sHelper.exe (768.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (770.16 KB)
The current page applies to Synei Service Manager version 1.25
only. For other Synei Service Manager versions please click below:
Synei Service Manager is an application released by Synei. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Synei Service Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Synei Service Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synei Service Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Synei Service Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Synei Service Manager application will be found very quickly. When you select Synei Service Manager in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Synei Service Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synei Service Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Synei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Synei\ServiceManager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synei Service Manager.
8. After uninstalling Synei Service Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synei Service Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synei Service Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Synei Service Manager by Synei from your PC, we are not saying that Synei Service Manager by Synei is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Synei Service Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:45:22.240