Synei Disk Cleaner
This page contains complete information on how to remove Synei Disk Cleaner for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Synei Disk Cleaner from your computerSynei
. Go over here
for more info on Synei. Please follow http://www.Synei.com
if you want to read more on Synei Disk Cleaner on Synei's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synei\DiskCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Synei Disk Cleaner is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Synei\DiskCleaner\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. DiskCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 657.07 KB (672840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Synei Disk Cleaner. They occupy about 1.84 MB (1932665
bytes) on disk.
- DiskCleaner.exe (657.07 KB)
- sHelper.exe (427.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (769.16 KB)
- xHelper.exe (33.57 KB)
The current page applies to Synei Disk Cleaner version 1.19
alone. For more Synei Disk Cleaner versions please click below:
Synei Disk Cleaner is a program by the software company Synei. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Synei Disk Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Synei Disk Cleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synei Disk Cleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "Synei Disk Cleaner". The Synei Disk Cleaner application will be found automatically. When you click Synei Disk Cleaner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Synei Disk Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synei Disk Cleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.Synei.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Synei\DiskCleaner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synei Disk Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling Synei Disk Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Synei Disk Cleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synei Disk Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synei Disk Cleaner by Synei from your PC, we are not saying that Synei Disk Cleaner by Synei is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synei Disk Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-09 14:33:26.817