Synei Backup Manager
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Synei Backup Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synei Backup Manager from your systemSynei
. More info about Synei can be seen here
. More info about the program Synei Backup Manager can be found at http://www.Synei.com
. Synei Backup Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synei\BackupManager folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Synei Backup Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Synei\BackupManager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BackupManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.08 MB (1132104 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Synei Backup Manager. They take an average of 2.24 MB (2351650
bytes) on disk.
- BackupManager.exe (1.08 MB)
- sHelper.exe (427.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (763.39 KB)
This data is about Synei Backup Manager version 1.12
Synei Backup Manager is a program offered by the software company Synei. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Synei Backup Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Synei Backup Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synei Backup Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synei Backup Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Synei Backup Manager program will be found very quickly. When you click Synei Backup Manager in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Synei Backup Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synei Backup Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Synei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Synei\BackupManager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synei Backup Manager.
8. After removing Synei Backup Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Synei Backup Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synei Backup Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synei Backup Manager by Synei from your computer, we are not saying that Synei Backup Manager by Synei is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synei Backup Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-24 22:13:00.983