Syndicate 2012 version 18.104.22.168
This page is about Syndicate 2012 version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Syndicate 2012 version 126.96.36.199 from your systemEA
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on EA. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA\Syndicate 2012 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Syndicate 2012 version 188.8.131.52 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA\Syndicate 2012\Uninstall\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 33.95 MB (35602944 bytes) on disk and is labeled Syndicate.exe.
The executables below are part of Syndicate 2012 version 184.108.40.206. They take an average of 35.75 MB (37484401
bytes) on disk.
- Syndicate.exe (33.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.79 MB)
The current web page applies to Syndicate 2012 version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Syndicate 2012 version 22.214.171.124 is a program marketed by the software company EA. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Syndicate 2012 version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Syndicate 2012 version 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Syndicate 2012 version 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Syndicate 2012 version 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Syndicate 2012 version 18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. When you click Syndicate 2012 version 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Syndicate 2012 version 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Syndicate 2012 version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Syndicate 2012 version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Syndicate 2012 version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Syndicate 2012 version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Syndicate 2012 version 22.214.171.124 by EA from your computer, we are not saying that Syndicate 2012 version 126.96.36.199 by EA is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Syndicate 2012 version 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 13:29:47.427