Syncro is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Syncro from your PCRepairTech
. You can read more on RepairTech or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.kabuto.io
if you want to read more on Syncro on RepairTech's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RepairTech\Syncro\app-1.0.41 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\RepairTech\Syncro\app-1.0.41\Syncro.Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Syncro. Syncro's primary file takes around 86.63 KB (88704 bytes) and its name is Syncro.Uninstaller.exe.
Syncro is composed of the following executables which take 565.50 KB (579072
bytes) on disk:
- Syncro.Migration.exe (30.63 KB)
- Syncro.Service.exe (401.13 KB)
- Syncro.Uninstaller.exe (86.63 KB)
- Syncro.Uninstaller.Tools.exe (47.13 KB)
This page is about Syncro version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Syncro versions:
Syncro is an application by the software company RepairTech. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Syncro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Syncro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Syncro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Syncro". If it is installed on your PC the Syncro app will be found very quickly. When you click Syncro in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Syncro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syncro:
- The publisher is: www.kabuto.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RepairTech\Syncro\app-1.0.41\Syncro.Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Syncro.
8. After removing Syncro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Syncro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Syncro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Syncro by RepairTech from your PC, nor are we saying that Syncro by RepairTech is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Syncro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 16:09:35.197