This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Syncovery 9.02a for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Syncovery 9.02a from your systemSuper Flexible Software
. Further information on Super Flexible Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.syncovery.com
if you want to read more on Syncovery 9.02a on Super Flexible Software's page. Usually the Syncovery 9.02a program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Syncovery folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Syncovery 9.02a is C:\Program Files\Syncovery\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Syncovery 9.02a's main file takes about 36.17 MB (37922720 bytes) and its name is Syncovery.exe.
The executables below are part of Syncovery 9.02a. They occupy about 107.10 MB (112298839
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExtremeVSS64Helper.exe (103.70 KB)
- Syncovery.exe (36.17 MB)
- SyncoveryAuxServicesCPL.exe (6.80 MB)
- SyncoveryCL.exe (25.48 MB)
- SyncoveryFileSystemMonitor.exe (2.55 MB)
- SyncoveryService.exe (32.19 MB)
- SyncoveryVSS.exe (2.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.02
of Syncovery 9.02a.
Syncovery 9.02a is a program by the software company Super Flexible Software. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Syncovery 9.02a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Syncovery 9.02a from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Syncovery 9.02a or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Syncovery 9.02a". The Syncovery 9.02a application will be found very quickly. When you select Syncovery 9.02a in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Syncovery 9.02a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syncovery 9.02a:
- The software company is: http://www.syncovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Syncovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Syncovery 9.02a.
8. After uninstalling Syncovery 9.02a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Syncovery 9.02a which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Syncovery 9.02a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Syncovery 9.02a by Super Flexible Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Syncovery 9.02a by Super Flexible Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Syncovery 9.02a in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 12:28:14.770