This page is about Syncovery 7.98a for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Syncovery 7.98a from your computerSuper Flexible Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Super Flexible Software. Click on http://www.syncovery.com
to get more facts about Syncovery 7.98a on Super Flexible Software's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Syncovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Syncovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Syncovery 7.98a. The application's main executable file is titled Syncovery.exe and occupies 34.19 MB (35847464 bytes).
Syncovery 7.98a installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 94.35 MB (98937535
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExtremeVSS64Helper.exe (103.70 KB)
- Syncovery.exe (34.19 MB)
- SyncoveryCL.exe (23.11 MB)
- SyncoveryService.exe (29.91 MB)
- SyncoveryVSS.exe (5.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.98
of Syncovery 7.98a.
Syncovery 7.98a is a program released by the software company Super Flexible Software. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Syncovery 7.98a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Syncovery 7.98a from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Syncovery 7.98a or simply click the Search feature and type in "Syncovery 7.98a". The Syncovery 7.98a app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Syncovery 7.98a in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Syncovery 7.98a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syncovery 7.98a:
- The software company is: http://www.syncovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Syncovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Syncovery 7.98a.
8. After removing Syncovery 7.98a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Syncovery 7.98a that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Syncovery 7.98a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Syncovery 7.98a by Super Flexible Software from your computer, we are not saying that Syncovery 7.98a by Super Flexible Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Syncovery 7.98a supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 15:12:08.130