Syncovery 7.68 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Syncovery 7.68 from your PCSuper Flexible Software
. Additional info about Super Flexible Software can be found here
. You can get more details about Syncovery 7.68 at http://www.syncovery.com
. Usually the Syncovery 7.68 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Syncovery directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Syncovery 7.68's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Syncovery\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Syncovery.exe and its approximative size is 33.14 MB (34750248 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Syncovery 7.68. They occupy about 108.62 MB (113899663
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExtremeVSS64Helper.exe (103.70 KB)
- Syncovery.exe (33.14 MB)
- SyncoveryCL.exe (22.10 MB)
- SyncoveryRemoteService.exe (10.62 MB)
- SyncoveryRemoteServiceCPL.exe (6.38 MB)
- SyncoveryService.exe (29.24 MB)
- SyncoveryVSS.exe (5.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about Syncovery 7.68 version 7.68
Syncovery 7.68 is an application offered by Super Flexible Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Syncovery 7.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Syncovery 7.68 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Syncovery 7.68 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Syncovery 7.68". The Syncovery 7.68 application will be found automatically. When you click Syncovery 7.68 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Syncovery 7.68, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syncovery 7.68:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.syncovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Syncovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Syncovery 7.68.
8. After uninstalling Syncovery 7.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Syncovery 7.68 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Syncovery 7.68 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Syncovery 7.68 by Super Flexible Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Syncovery 7.68 by Super Flexible Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Syncovery 7.68 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 19:31:41.473