This info is about Syncovery 7.41 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Syncovery 7.41 from your PCSuper Flexible Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Super Flexible Software. More details about the program Syncovery 7.41 can be seen at http://www.syncovery.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Syncovery folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Syncovery 7.41 is C:\Program Files\Syncovery\unins000.exe. Syncovery.exe is the Syncovery 7.41's main executable file and it occupies circa 31.64 MB (33176872 bytes) on disk.
Syncovery 7.41 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 87.25 MB (91488888
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ExtremeVSS64Helper.exe (103.70 KB)
- SFFSCheckInstall.exe (361.66 KB)
- Syncovery.exe (31.64 MB)
- SyncoveryCL.exe (20.92 MB)
- SyncoveryService.exe (27.94 MB)
- SyncoveryVSS.exe (5.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.23 KB)
This info is about Syncovery 7.41 version 7.41
Syncovery 7.41 is an application released by Super Flexible Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Syncovery 7.41 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Syncovery 7.41 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Syncovery 7.41 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Syncovery 7.41". If it exists on your system the Syncovery 7.41 app will be found automatically. After you select Syncovery 7.41 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Syncovery 7.41, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syncovery 7.41:
- The publisher is: http://www.syncovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Syncovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Syncovery 7.41.
8. After uninstalling Syncovery 7.41, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Syncovery 7.41 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Syncovery 7.41 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Syncovery 7.41 by Super Flexible Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Syncovery 7.41 by Super Flexible Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Syncovery 7.41 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-30 17:03:25.267