You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Syncovery 6.62c for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Syncovery 6.62c from your systemSuper Flexible Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Super Flexible Software. Please follow http://www.syncovery.com
if you want to read more on Syncovery 6.62c on Super Flexible Software's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Syncovery 6.62c by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncovery\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 17.50 MB (18354344 bytes) on disk and is titled Syncovery.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Syncovery 6.62c. They take 37.18 MB (38984704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExtremeVSS32Helper.exe (96.20 KB)
- ExtremeVSS32HelperXP.exe (90.70 KB)
- ExtremeVSS64Helper.exe (103.70 KB)
- SFFSCheckInstall.exe (361.66 KB)
- Syncovery.exe (17.50 MB)
- SyncoveryService.exe (15.25 MB)
- SyncoveryVSS.exe (3.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.23 KB)
This page is about Syncovery 6.62c version 6.62
Syncovery 6.62c is an application released by Super Flexible Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Syncovery 6.62c is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Syncovery 6.62c from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Syncovery 6.62c or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Syncovery 6.62c". If it exists on your system the Syncovery 6.62c app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Syncovery 6.62c in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Syncovery 6.62c, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Syncovery 6.62c:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.syncovery.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncovery\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Syncovery 6.62c.
8. After removing Syncovery 6.62c, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Syncovery 6.62c that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Syncovery 6.62c using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Syncovery 6.62c by Super Flexible Software from your computer, we are not saying that Syncovery 6.62c by Super Flexible Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Syncovery 6.62c supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 05:33:23.200