Syncovery 6.48 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Syncovery 6.48 from your PCSuper Flexible Software
. You can read more on Super Flexible Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.syncovery.com
to get more information about Syncovery 6.48 on Super Flexible Software's website. Usually the Syncovery 6.48 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncovery directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Syncovery 6.48. The application's main executable file is named Syncovery.exe and it has a size of 17.48 MB (18326696 bytes).
The executables below are part of Syncovery 6.48. They take about 34.02 MB (35671352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExtremeVSS32Helper.exe (96.20 KB)
- ExtremeVSS32HelperXP.exe (90.70 KB)
- ExtremeVSS64Helper.exe (103.70 KB)
- SFFSCheckInstall.exe (361.66 KB)
- Syncovery.exe (17.48 MB)
- SyncoveryService.exe (15.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.23 KB)
This info is about Syncovery 6.48 version 6.48
Syncovery 6.48 is an application marketed by the software company Super Flexible Software. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Syncovery 6.48 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Syncovery 6.48 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Syncovery 6.48 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Syncovery 6.48". If it is installed on your PC the Syncovery 6.48 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Syncovery 6.48 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Syncovery 6.48, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syncovery 6.48:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.syncovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Syncovery 6.48.
8. After uninstalling Syncovery 6.48, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Syncovery 6.48 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Syncovery 6.48 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Syncovery 6.48 by Super Flexible Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Syncovery 6.48 by Super Flexible Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Syncovery 6.48 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 19:16:22.177