Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 from your PCSyncios Data Recovery
. You can find out more on Syncios Data Recovery or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios Data Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios Data Recovery\Uninstall Syncios Data Recovery.exe. Syncios Data Recovery.exe is the Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7's main executable file and it occupies around 47.86 MB (50182488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7. They occupy about 48.70 MB (51062104
bytes) on disk.
- Syncios Data Recovery.exe (47.86 MB)
- Uninstall Syncios Data Recovery.exe (494.50 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.7
of Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7.
If you're planning to uninstall Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 is an application marketed by Syncios Data Recovery. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7". If it exists on your system the Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7.
8. After removing Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 by Syncios Data Recovery from your computer, nor are we saying that Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 by Syncios Data Recovery is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Syncios Data Recovery 2.0.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 01:43:51.613