You can find below detailed information on how to remove Synchro 1.2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Synchro 1.2.0 from your computerMolten Solutions
. More information about Molten Solutions can be seen here
. You can get more details on Synchro 1.2.0 at http://synchro.website.org/
. Synchro 1.2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Molten\Synchro folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Synchro 1.2.0 is "C:\Program Files\Molten\Synchro\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Synchro 1.2.0's main file takes about 1.61 MB (1691648 bytes) and its name is Synchro.exe.
Synchro 1.2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.58 MB (2704033
bytes) on disk.
- Synchro.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (988.66 KB)
The current page applies to Synchro 1.2.0 version 1.2.0
Synchro 1.2.0 is a program released by Molten Solutions. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Synchro 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Synchro 1.2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synchro 1.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synchro 1.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Synchro 1.2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Synchro 1.2.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Synchro 1.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synchro 1.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://synchro.website.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Molten\Synchro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synchro 1.2.0.
8. After uninstalling Synchro 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synchro 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synchro 1.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synchro 1.2.0 by Molten Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that Synchro 1.2.0 by Molten Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synchro 1.2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 05:16:29.683