SyncDroid version 1.2.3
You can find on this page details on how to remove SyncDroid version 1.2.3 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall SyncDroid version 1.2.3 from your computerJunTu Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on JunTu Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.sync-droid.com/
if you want to read more on SyncDroid version 1.2.3 on JunTu Software, Inc.'s page. SyncDroid version 1.2.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SyncDroid directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing SyncDroid version 1.2.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SyncDroid\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. SyncDroid.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1,012.30 KB (1036592 bytes) on disk.
SyncDroid version 1.2.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.22 MB (8619048
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- devcon32.exe (62.29 KB)
- devcon64.exe (74.79 KB)
- DPInst32.exe (775.79 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (1,022.29 KB)
- PhoneConnectTip.exe (92.00 KB)
- sdfeedback.exe (2.77 MB)
- SyncDroid.exe (1,012.30 KB)
- SyncDroidService.exe (78.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.3
of SyncDroid version 1.2.3.
SyncDroid version 1.2.3 is an application offered by JunTu Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove SyncDroid version 1.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SyncDroid version 1.2.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SyncDroid version 1.2.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SyncDroid version 1.2.3". If it exists on your system the SyncDroid version 1.2.3 app will be found very quickly. When you select SyncDroid version 1.2.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SyncDroid version 1.2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SyncDroid version 1.2.3:
- The software company is: http://www.sync-droid.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SyncDroid\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SyncDroid version 1.2.3.
8. After uninstalling SyncDroid version 1.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SyncDroid version 1.2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SyncDroid version 1.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SyncDroid version 1.2.3 by JunTu Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SyncDroid version 1.2.3 by JunTu Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SyncDroid version 1.2.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 16:36:59.290