SyncBackSE is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SyncBackSE from your computer2BrightSparks
. You can find out more on 2BrightSparks or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about SyncBackSE at http://www.SyncBackSE.com
. Usually the SyncBackSE program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackSE directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SyncBackSE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackSE\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SyncBackSE.exe and it has a size of 19.28 MB (20218664 bytes).
The executables below are part of SyncBackSE. They take about 23.60 MB (24750912
bytes) on disk.
- RemBlankPwd.exe (3.11 MB)
- SyncBackSE.exe (19.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of SyncBackSE. For other SyncBackSE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SyncBackSE is a program by 2BrightSparks. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SyncBackSE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SyncBackSE from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SyncBackSE or simply click the Search feature and type in "SyncBackSE". If it is installed on your PC the SyncBackSE app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SyncBackSE in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SyncBackSE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SyncBackSE:
- The publisher is: http://www.SyncBackSE.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackSE\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SyncBackSE.
8. After uninstalling SyncBackSE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SyncBackSE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SyncBackSE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SyncBackSE by 2BrightSparks from your PC, nor are we saying that SyncBackSE by 2BrightSparks is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SyncBackSE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 20:14:51.303