This page is about SyncBackPro x64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SyncBackPro x64 from your PC2BrightSparks
. You can read more on 2BrightSparks or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.SyncBackPro.com
to get more information about SyncBackPro x64 on 2BrightSparks's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for SyncBackPro x64 is C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\unins000.exe. SyncBackPro.exe is the SyncBackPro x64's primary executable file and it occupies around 45.26 MB (47461432 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with SyncBackPro x64. They take about 75.16 MB (78813408
bytes) on disk.
- RemBlankPwd.exe (2.94 MB)
- SBCMount.exe (25.73 MB)
- SyncBackPro.exe (45.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This info is about SyncBackPro x64 version 184.108.40.206
only. For other SyncBackPro x64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SyncBackPro x64 is a program by the software company 2BrightSparks. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase SyncBackPro x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SyncBackPro x64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SyncBackPro x64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SyncBackPro x64". The SyncBackPro x64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SyncBackPro x64 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SyncBackPro x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SyncBackPro x64:
- The software company is: http://www.SyncBackPro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SyncBackPro x64.
8. After removing SyncBackPro x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SyncBackPro x64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SyncBackPro x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SyncBackPro x64 by 2BrightSparks from your computer, we are not saying that SyncBackPro x64 by 2BrightSparks is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SyncBackPro x64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 19:55:50.323