SyncBack is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SyncBack from your PCMJLSoftware
. Further information on MJLSoftware can be found here
. More details about the app SyncBack can be seen at http://www.mjleaver.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MJLSoftware\SyncBack directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for SyncBack is C:\Program Files\MJLSoftware\SyncBack\unins000.exe. SyncBack.exe is the SyncBack's primary executable file and it takes circa 734.00 KB (751616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with SyncBack. They take about 808.21 KB (827602
bytes) on disk.
- SyncBack.exe (734.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.21 KB)
SyncBack is a program released by MJLSoftware. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove SyncBack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SyncBack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SyncBack or simply click the Search feature and type in "SyncBack". If it exists on your system the SyncBack program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SyncBack in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SyncBack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SyncBack:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mjleaver.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MJLSoftware\SyncBack\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SyncBack.
8. After uninstalling SyncBack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SyncBack that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SyncBack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SyncBack by MJLSoftware from your computer, nor are we saying that SyncBack by MJLSoftware is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SyncBack supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 12:18:42.367