You can find below details on how to remove Sync withSIX for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sync withSIX from your systemSIX Networks GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SIX Networks GmbH. Sync withSIX is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Sync directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Sync withSIX is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Sync\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled squirrel.exe and occupies 1.53 MB (1601536 bytes).
Sync withSIX installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 64.43 MB (67554768
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- Sync.exe (60.93 MB)
- srm.exe (396.48 KB)
- withSIX.SteamHelper.exe (52.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Sync withSIX version 1.7.14
alone. Click on the links below for other Sync withSIX versions:
...click to view all...
Sync withSIX is a program released by SIX Networks GmbH. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Sync withSIX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sync withSIX from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sync withSIX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sync withSIX". The Sync withSIX application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sync withSIX in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sync withSIX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sync withSIX.
8. After uninstalling Sync withSIX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sync withSIX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sync withSIX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sync withSIX by SIX Networks GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Sync withSIX by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sync withSIX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 08:54:04.633