Sync Breeze 7.0.18
Sync Breeze 7.0.18 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Sync Breeze 7.0.18 from your systemFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. More information on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. can be seen here
. More information about the program Sync Breeze 7.0.18 can be found at http://www.syncbreeze.com
. Sync Breeze 7.0.18 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Sync Breeze folder, subject to the user's choice. Sync Breeze 7.0.18's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Sync Breeze\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 348.00 KB (356352 bytes) on disk and is called syncbr.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Sync Breeze 7.0.18. They occupy 433.65 KB (444053
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.65 KB)
- sppinst.exe (32.00 KB)
- syncbr.exe (348.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.18
of Sync Breeze 7.0.18.
Sync Breeze 7.0.18 is a program released by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Sync Breeze 7.0.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sync Breeze 7.0.18 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sync Breeze 7.0.18 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sync Breeze 7.0.18". If it is installed on your PC the Sync Breeze 7.0.18 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sync Breeze 7.0.18 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sync Breeze 7.0.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sync Breeze 7.0.18:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.syncbreeze.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Sync Breeze\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sync Breeze 7.0.18.
8. After removing Sync Breeze 7.0.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sync Breeze 7.0.18 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sync Breeze 7.0.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sync Breeze 7.0.18 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Sync Breeze 7.0.18 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sync Breeze 7.0.18 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 03:32:20.273