Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. More info about Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. More details about the program Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's main file takes around 1,023.66 KB (1048232 bytes) and is called dpinst.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 12.12 MB (12705256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1,023.66 KB)
- InstNT.exe (290.66 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1.25 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.76 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (232.16 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (196.66 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application released by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found very quickly. When you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:42:08.120