Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics
. Additional info about Synaptics can be found here
. More info about the application Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be found at www.synaptics.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 113.55 KB (116272 bytes) on disk and is named InstNT.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.65 MB (1731680
bytes) on disk.
- InstNT.exe (113.55 KB)
- SynMood.exe (220.00 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (813.55 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (232.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (312.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application released by Synaptics. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 15:59:48.400