Synaptics ClickPad Driver
This page is about Synaptics ClickPad Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Synaptics ClickPad Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. More information about Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more information about Synaptics ClickPad Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. Usually the Synaptics ClickPad Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Synaptics ClickPad Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. dpinst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.01 MB (1056856 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics ClickPad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.44 MB (11995840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (327.09 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.84 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (4.19 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (263.59 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (215.09 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This info is about Synaptics ClickPad Driver version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Synaptics ClickPad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Synaptics ClickPad Driver.Registry keys:
Synaptics ClickPad Driver is a program offered by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Synaptics ClickPad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Synaptics ClickPad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Synaptics ClickPad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics ClickPad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics ClickPad Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Synaptics ClickPad Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics ClickPad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics ClickPad Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics ClickPad Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics ClickPad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics ClickPad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics ClickPad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics ClickPad Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics ClickPad Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics ClickPad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 12:35:29.730