Symulator Policji is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Symulator Policji from your systemastragon
. Additional info about astragon can be seen here
. More data about the app Symulator Policji can be found at http://www.astragon.de
. Symulator Policji is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\cdp.pl\Symulator Policji folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Symulator Policji is C:\Program Files (x86)\cdp.pl\Symulator Policji\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. police.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.04 MB (5284352 bytes) on disk.
Symulator Policji is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.29 MB (6595656
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- police.exe (5.04 MB)
This data is about Symulator Policji version 1.0
Symulator Policji is a program by the software company astragon. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Symulator Policji is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Symulator Policji from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Symulator Policji or simply click the Search feature and type in "Symulator Policji". If it is installed on your PC the Symulator Policji program will be found very quickly. After you select Symulator Policji in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Symulator Policji, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Symulator Policji:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.astragon.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\cdp.pl\Symulator Policji\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Symulator Policji.
8. After uninstalling Symulator Policji, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Symulator Policji that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Symulator Policji with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Symulator Policji by astragon from your PC, we are not saying that Symulator Policji by astragon is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Symulator Policji supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-05 18:37:16.797