Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 from your systemSymlabs, Inc.
. More info about Symlabs, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on www.symlabs.com
to get more data about Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 on Symlabs, Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Symlabs\LB\R1.5.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Symlabs\LB\R1.5.0\Uninstaller\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0. ldapbrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 113.00 KB (115712 bytes) on disk.
Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 489.16 KB (500904
bytes) on disk:
- ldapbrowser.exe (113.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 version 22.214.171.124
Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 is an application marketed by the software company Symlabs, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0". If it exists on your system the Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0:
- The publisher is: www.symlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Symlabs\LB\R1.5.0\Uninstaller\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0.
8. After removing Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 by Symlabs, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 by Symlabs, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Symlabs LDAP Browser R1.5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:15:20.853