Symbolicons is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Symbolicons from your computerSerif (Europe) Ltd.
. More data about Serif (Europe) Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.serif.com
to get more info about Symbolicons on Serif (Europe) Ltd.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Serif\WebPlus\X8\Symbolicons directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Symbolicons is C:\Program Files\Serif\WebPlus\X8\Symbolicons\Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Uninst.exe and its approximative size is 164.48 KB (168432 bytes).
Symbolicons is comprised of the following executables which occupy 350.76 KB (359176
bytes) on disk:
- setup.exe (186.27 KB)
- Uninst.exe (164.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Symbolicons.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Symbolicons is an application by Serif (Europe) Ltd.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Symbolicons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Symbolicons from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Symbolicons or simply click the Search feature and type in "Symbolicons". If it exists on your system the Symbolicons app will be found very quickly. After you select Symbolicons in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Symbolicons, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Symbolicons:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.serif.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Serif\WebPlus\X8\Symbolicons\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Symbolicons.
8. After removing Symbolicons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Symbolicons which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Symbolicons with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Symbolicons by Serif (Europe) Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Symbolicons by Serif (Europe) Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Symbolicons in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 13:21:38.100