Symbolicons is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Symbolicons from your PCSerif (Europe) Ltd.
. More data about Serif (Europe) Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.serif.com
to get more info about Symbolicons on Serif (Europe) Ltd.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Serif\WebPlus\X8\Symbolicons directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Symbolicons is C:\Program Files\Serif\WebPlus\X8\Symbolicons\Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Uninst.exe and its approximative size is 164.48 KB (168432 bytes).
Symbolicons is comprised of the following executables which occupy 350.76 KB (359176
bytes) on disk:
- setup.exe (186.27 KB)
- Uninst.exe (164.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Symbolicons.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Symbolicons:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Symbolicons
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Symbolicons\Symbolicons.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Symbolicons is an application released by the software company Serif (Europe) Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Symbolicons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Symbolicons from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Symbolicons or simply click the Search feature and type in "Symbolicons". The Symbolicons app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Symbolicons in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Symbolicons, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Symbolicons:
- The publisher is: http://www.serif.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Serif\WebPlus\X8\Symbolicons\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Symbolicons.
8. After uninstalling Symbolicons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Symbolicons which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Symbolicons using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Symbolicons by Serif (Europe) Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Symbolicons by Serif (Europe) Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Symbolicons in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 13:21:38.100