Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent
Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent from your systemSymantec Corporation
. You can find out more on Symantec Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Symantec.cloud directory (same installation drive as Windows). Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent's main file takes around 135.03 KB (138272 bytes) and is called ccSvcHst.exe.
The executable files below are part of Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent. They take an average of 10.37 MB (10877920
bytes) on disk.
- ccSvcHst.exe (135.03 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (2.09 MB)
- PAUI.exe (2.67 MB)
- sspsm.exe (2.90 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.58 MB)
The current page applies to Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent version 2.03.70.2614
alone. You can find here a few links to other Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent releases:
...click to view all...
Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent is a program by the software company Symantec Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent". If it exists on your system the Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent application will be found very quickly. When you click Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent.
8. After uninstalling Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent by Symantec Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent by Symantec Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Symantec.cloud - Cloud Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 01:35:32.433