Syberia is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Syberia from your PCMicroids
. More data about Microids can be read here
. Click on http://www.microids.com
to get more info about Syberia on Microids's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IQ Publishing\Syberia folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\IQ Publishing\Syberia\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Syberia. The application's main executable file is titled Syberia.exe and it has a size of 440.00 KB (450560 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Syberia. They take about 1,011.45 KB (1035727
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (52.00 KB)
- Syberia.exe (440.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.95 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (461.50 KB)
This data is about Syberia version 1.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Syberia releases:
Syberia has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Syberia\Syberia.exe
Syberia is an application released by Microids. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Syberia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Syberia from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Syberia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Syberia". The Syberia app will be found automatically. After you select Syberia in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Syberia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Syberia:
- The publisher is: http://www.microids.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IQ Publishing\Syberia\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Syberia.
8. After removing Syberia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Syberia that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Syberia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Syberia by Microids from your computer, we are not saying that Syberia by Microids is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Syberia in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 13:36:05.963