Syberia II is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Syberia II from your computerMicroids
. You can read more on Microids or check for application updates here
. Syberia II is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Catalyst\Syberia II directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Syberia II is "C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Catalyst\Syberia II\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Syberia2.exe is the Syberia II's primary executable file and it occupies close to 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Syberia II. They occupy about 1.12 MB (1171343
bytes) on disk.
- KillSave.exe (387.50 KB)
- Syberia2.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.39 KB)
Click on the links below for other Syberia II versions:
Syberia II is a program offered by the software company Microids. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Syberia II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Syberia II from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Syberia II or simply click the Search feature and type in "Syberia II". If it is installed on your PC the Syberia II application will be found automatically. After you click Syberia II in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Syberia II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Syberia II.
8. After removing Syberia II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Syberia II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Syberia II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Syberia II by Microids from your PC, we are not saying that Syberia II by Microids is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Syberia II supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-20 13:16:58.510