Syberia is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Syberia from your systemMetaboli
. Check out here
for more info on Metaboli. Click on http://www.gamesplanet.com
to get more facts about Syberia on Metaboli's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Syberia directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Syberia\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Syberia. The program's main executable file occupies 42.85 KB (43880 bytes) on disk and is labeled Syberia.exe.
Syberia is comprised of the following executables which take 1.07 MB (1125593
bytes) on disk:
- protect.exe (307.52 KB)
- Syberia.exe (42.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- Setup.exe (55.00 KB)
Syberia is a program by the software company Metaboli. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Syberia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Syberia from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Syberia or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Syberia". If it is installed on your PC the Syberia app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Syberia in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Syberia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Syberia:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamesplanet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syberia\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Syberia.
8. After removing Syberia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Syberia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Syberia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Syberia by Metaboli from your computer, nor are we saying that Syberia by Metaboli is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Syberia supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:30:55.850