Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 from your PCSybase
. More information on Sybase can be seen here
. More info about the app Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 can be found at http://www.sybase.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sybase\Shared\PowerBuilder directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2. pbpack100.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 284.00 KB (290816 bytes) on disk.
Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.54 MB (2665631
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ejb2pb100.exe (172.00 KB)
- orcascr100.exe (120.00 KB)
- pbpack100.exe (284.00 KB)
- Pbresmon100.exe (80.00 KB)
- pbsig100.exe (80.00 KB)
- pbx2pbd100.exe (44.00 KB)
- appletviewer.exe (24.10 KB)
- extcheck.exe (28.09 KB)
- HtmlConverter.exe (16.00 KB)
- idlj.exe (24.10 KB)
- jar.exe (28.08 KB)
- jarsigner.exe (28.10 KB)
- java.exe (24.07 KB)
- javac.exe (28.09 KB)
- javadoc.exe (28.10 KB)
- javah.exe (24.09 KB)
- javap.exe (28.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (24.07 KB)
- jdb.exe (24.10 KB)
- keytool.exe (28.09 KB)
- native2ascii.exe (28.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (28.11 KB)
- policytool.exe (28.10 KB)
- rmic.exe (28.08 KB)
- rmid.exe (28.09 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (28.10 KB)
- serialver.exe (28.10 KB)
- servertool.exe (24.13 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (24.12 KB)
- javaws-1_0_1_02-win-int.exe (712.08 KB)
- jinstall.exe (272.08 KB)
The current page applies to Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 version 10.2.1.9799
only. You can find here a few links to other Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 versions:
...click to view all...
Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 is an application offered by the software company Sybase. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2". If it is installed on your PC the Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 program will be found very quickly. After you click Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sybase.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2.
8. After removing Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 by Sybase from your computer, nor are we saying that Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 by Sybase is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sybase PowerBuilder 10.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 14:08:18.707