Swordfish is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Swordfish from your systemMecanique UK
. Open here
for more information on Mecanique UK. Please follow http://www.sfcompiler.co.uk
if you want to read more on Swordfish on Mecanique UK's page. Usually the Swordfish program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mecanique\Swordfish directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Swordfish by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mecanique\Swordfish\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.89 MB (3025408 bytes) on disk and is called SwordfishIDE.exe.
The following executables are contained in Swordfish. They take 25.69 MB (26934762
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Swordfish.exe (920.50 KB)
- SwordfishIDE.exe (2.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- MPASMWin.exe (6.18 MB)
- SwordfishICC.exe (2.77 MB)
- mcloader.exe (890.50 KB)
- ASCIITable.exe (773.00 KB)
- MCAssembler.exe (1.98 MB)
- diagnostic.exe (683.00 KB)
- setupdrv.exe (269.20 KB)
- CleanHID.exe (708.00 KB)
- EasyHID.exe (874.50 KB)
- bd5gen.exe (498.00 KB)
- sfbgen.exe (505.00 KB)
- vb5gen.exe (499.00 KB)
- vc6gen.exe (529.50 KB)
- FontConverter.exe (911.00 KB)
- PluginEditor.exe (1.09 MB)
- PluginPacker.exe (910.00 KB)
- SerialCom.exe (1.35 MB)
The current page applies to Swordfish version 220.127.116.11
Swordfish is a program released by Mecanique UK. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Swordfish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Swordfish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Swordfish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Swordfish". The Swordfish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Swordfish in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Swordfish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swordfish:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sfcompiler.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mecanique\Swordfish\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Swordfish.
8. After uninstalling Swordfish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Swordfish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swordfish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Swordfish by Mecanique UK from your PC, nor are we saying that Swordfish by Mecanique UK is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Swordfish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 06:46:20.493