SwordSearcher 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall SwordSearcher 188.8.131.52 from your systemStudyLamp Software LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on StudyLamp Software LLC. You can get more details about SwordSearcher 184.108.40.206 at http://www.swordsearcher.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall SwordSearcher 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 14.75 MB (15471480 bytes) on disk and is named SwordSearcher7.exe.
The following executables are contained in SwordSearcher 18.104.22.168. They occupy 16.00 MB (16773872
bytes) on disk.
- SwordSearcher6.exe (26.50 KB)
- SwordSearcher7.exe (14.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of SwordSearcher 126.96.36.199.
SwordSearcher 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by StudyLamp Software LLC. Some users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SwordSearcher 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SwordSearcher 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SwordSearcher 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SwordSearcher 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the SwordSearcher 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SwordSearcher 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SwordSearcher 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SwordSearcher 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.swordsearcher.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SwordSearcher 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing SwordSearcher 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SwordSearcher 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SwordSearcher 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SwordSearcher 184.108.40.206 by StudyLamp Software LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SwordSearcher 220.127.116.11 by StudyLamp Software LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SwordSearcher 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-01 10:58:43.967