You can find below details on how to remove SwordBible 5.42 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SwordBible 5.42 from your PCCrosswire
. Check out here
where you can read more on Crosswire. Detailed information about SwordBible 5.42 can be seen at http://www.swordwarrior.net
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SwordBible directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SwordBible\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SwordBible 5.42. SwordBible 5.42's main file takes around 2.35 MB (2462208 bytes) and is called SwordBible.exe.
SwordBible 5.42 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.02 MB (3166490
bytes) on disk:
- SwordBible.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
This page is about SwordBible 5.42 version 5.42
SwordBible 5.42 is a program offered by the software company Crosswire. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase SwordBible 5.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SwordBible 5.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SwordBible 5.42 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SwordBible 5.42". If it exists on your system the SwordBible 5.42 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SwordBible 5.42 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SwordBible 5.42, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SwordBible 5.42:
- The publisher is: http://www.swordwarrior.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SwordBible\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SwordBible 5.42.
8. After uninstalling SwordBible 5.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SwordBible 5.42 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SwordBible 5.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SwordBible 5.42 by Crosswire from your PC, nor are we saying that SwordBible 5.42 by Crosswire is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SwordBible 5.42 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 07:30:19.013