You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Sword Rogue for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Sword Rogue from your systemchx125ck
. You can read more on chx125ck or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sword Rogue directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Sword Rogue by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.79 MB (5024256 bytes) on disk and is titled SwordRogue.exe.
Sword Rogue contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.58 MB (10048512
bytes) on disk.
Sword Rogue is an application released by chx125ck. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Sword Rogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sword Rogue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sword Rogue or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sword Rogue". If it exists on your system the Sword Rogue app will be found very quickly. After you select Sword Rogue in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sword Rogue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sword Rogue.
8. After uninstalling Sword Rogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sword Rogue which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sword Rogue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sword Rogue by chx125ck from your computer, nor are we saying that Sword Rogue by chx125ck is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sword Rogue supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 15:27:08.717