You can find below details on how to uninstall SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 from your PCNextSecurity.NET
. You can read more on NextSecurity.NET or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.NextSecurity.NET/
if you want to read more on SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 on NextSecurity.NET's website. SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SwitchSniffer folder, regulated by the user's decision. SwitchSniffer 1.7.1's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SwitchSniffer\unins000.exe". SwitchSniffer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.49 MB (2609152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SwitchSniffer 1.7.1. They take 4.27 MB (4481834
bytes) on disk.
- AlexaInstaller.exe (483.08 KB)
- SwitchSniffer.exe (2.49 MB)
- ToolbarBrowser.exe (629.44 KB)
- unins000.exe (716.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.1
of SwitchSniffer 1.7.1.
SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 is an application by the software company NextSecurity.NET. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SwitchSniffer 1.7.1". If it exists on your system the SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SwitchSniffer 1.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SwitchSniffer 1.7.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.NextSecurity.NET/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SwitchSniffer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SwitchSniffer 1.7.1.
8. After removing SwitchSniffer 1.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 by NextSecurity.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 by NextSecurity.NET is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SwitchSniffer 1.7.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:21:11.407