Switch Zoo Free 1.0
Switch Zoo Free 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Switch Zoo Free 1.0 from your computerTubehead
. Open here
where you can find out more on Tubehead. More information about the application Switch Zoo Free 1.0 can be found at http://www.switchzoo.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Switch Zoo Free directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Switch Zoo Free\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Switch Zoo Free 1.0. The application's main executable file is named Switch Zoo Free.exe and it has a size of 11.87 MB (12443393 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Switch Zoo Free 1.0. They occupy 12.03 MB (12610817
bytes) on disk.
- Switch Zoo Free.exe (11.87 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Switch Zoo Free 1.0.
Switch Zoo Free 1.0 is a program released by Tubehead. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Switch Zoo Free 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Switch Zoo Free 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Switch Zoo Free 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Switch Zoo Free 1.0". The Switch Zoo Free 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Switch Zoo Free 1.0 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Switch Zoo Free 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Switch Zoo Free 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.switchzoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Switch Zoo Free\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Switch Zoo Free 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Switch Zoo Free 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Switch Zoo Free 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Switch Zoo Free 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Switch Zoo Free 1.0 by Tubehead from your PC, we are not saying that Switch Zoo Free 1.0 by Tubehead is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Switch Zoo Free 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 06:45:10.397