Swiss Master 5.6
This page is about Swiss Master 5.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Swiss Master 5.6 from your PCRoyal Dutch Chess Federation
. More data about Royal Dutch Chess Federation can be seen here
. Please open http://www.schaakbond.nl/home/swiss-master
if you want to read more on Swiss Master 5.6 on Royal Dutch Chess Federation's website. Swiss Master 5.6 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swiss Master 5.5 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Swiss Master 5.6 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Swiss Master 5.5\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled Swiss.exe and occupies 1.25 MB (1305600 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Swiss Master 5.6. They take 1.93 MB (2025973
bytes) on disk.
- Swiss.exe (1.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
This data is about Swiss Master 5.6 version 56.10
only. Click on the links below for other Swiss Master 5.6 versions:
Swiss Master 5.6 is an application by Royal Dutch Chess Federation. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Swiss Master 5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Swiss Master 5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Swiss Master 5.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Swiss Master 5.6". If it exists on your system the Swiss Master 5.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Swiss Master 5.6 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Swiss Master 5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swiss Master 5.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.schaakbond.nl/home/swiss-master
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Swiss Master 5.5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Swiss Master 5.6.
8. After removing Swiss Master 5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Swiss Master 5.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swiss Master 5.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Swiss Master 5.6 by Royal Dutch Chess Federation from your PC, nor are we saying that Swiss Master 5.6 by Royal Dutch Chess Federation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Swiss Master 5.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 21:52:17.427