You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SwimBiz 14.1.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SwimBiz 14.1.3 from your PCThinkSmart Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ThinkSmart Software. Please follow http://www.thinksmartsoftware.com
if you want to read more on SwimBiz 14.1.3 on ThinkSmart Software's website. SwimBiz 14.1.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SwimBiz folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. SwimBiz 14.1.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SwimBiz\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named SwimBiz.exe and occupies 46.85 MB (49123328 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside SwimBiz 14.1.3. They occupy about 47.53 MB (49840632
bytes) on disk.
- SwimBiz.exe (46.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.49 KB)
The current page applies to SwimBiz 14.1.3 version 14.1.3
SwimBiz 14.1.3 is a program marketed by the software company ThinkSmart Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove SwimBiz 14.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SwimBiz 14.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SwimBiz 14.1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SwimBiz 14.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the SwimBiz 14.1.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SwimBiz 14.1.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SwimBiz 14.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SwimBiz 14.1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.thinksmartsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SwimBiz\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SwimBiz 14.1.3.
8. After uninstalling SwimBiz 14.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SwimBiz 14.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SwimBiz 14.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SwimBiz 14.1.3 by ThinkSmart Software from your PC, nor are we saying that SwimBiz 14.1.3 by ThinkSmart Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SwimBiz 14.1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 20:44:28.037