This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SwimBiz 13.4.6 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SwimBiz 13.4.6 from your PCThinkSmart Software
. More information on ThinkSmart Software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.thinksmartsoftware.com
if you want to read more on SwimBiz 13.4.6 on ThinkSmart Software's website. Usually the SwimBiz 13.4.6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SwimBiz directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\SwimBiz\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SwimBiz 13.4.6. The program's main executable file has a size of 48.35 MB (50700280 bytes) on disk and is called SwimBiz.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with SwimBiz 13.4.6. They occupy about 49.04 MB (51417584
bytes) on disk.
- SwimBiz.exe (48.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.4.6
of SwimBiz 13.4.6.
SwimBiz 13.4.6 is a program offered by the software company ThinkSmart Software. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase SwimBiz 13.4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SwimBiz 13.4.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SwimBiz 13.4.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SwimBiz 13.4.6". The SwimBiz 13.4.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SwimBiz 13.4.6 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SwimBiz 13.4.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SwimBiz 13.4.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thinksmartsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SwimBiz\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SwimBiz 13.4.6.
8. After removing SwimBiz 13.4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SwimBiz 13.4.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SwimBiz 13.4.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SwimBiz 13.4.6 by ThinkSmart Software from your computer, nor are we saying that SwimBiz 13.4.6 by ThinkSmart Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SwimBiz 13.4.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 02:42:10.057