Swiki_IE is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Swiki_IE from your computerSwiki
. You can read more on Swiki or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Swiki_IE at http://swiki.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swiki_IE folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Swiki_IE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Swiki_IE\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 73.10 KB (74850 bytes).
Swiki_IE installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 607.60 KB (622178
bytes) on disk.
- PropertySync.exe (534.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (73.10 KB)
This page is about Swiki_IE version 188.8.131.52
Swiki_IE is a program released by the software company Swiki. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Swiki_IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Swiki_IE from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Swiki_IE or simply click the Search field and type in "Swiki_IE". If it exists on your system the Swiki_IE program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Swiki_IE in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Swiki_IE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swiki_IE:
- The web site of the application is: http://swiki.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swiki_IE\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Swiki_IE.
8. After removing Swiki_IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Swiki_IE which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Swiki_IE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Swiki_IE by Swiki from your computer, nor are we saying that Swiki_IE by Swiki is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Swiki_IE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-01 23:58:17.080