You can find below details on how to remove Swiggy for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Swiggy from your systemSwiggy
. You can read more on Swiggy or check for application updates here
. Usually the Swiggy application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Swiggy is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the Swiggy's primary executable file and it takes circa 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Swiggy. They occupy 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This info is about Swiggy version 1.0
Swiggy is an application marketed by Swiggy. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Swiggy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Swiggy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Swiggy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Swiggy". If it exists on your system the Swiggy program will be found automatically. After you click Swiggy in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Swiggy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Swiggy.
8. After uninstalling Swiggy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Swiggy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Swiggy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Swiggy by Swiggy from your PC, we are not saying that Swiggy by Swiggy is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Swiggy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:57:25.940