Swift To-Do List 9.255
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Swift To-Do List 9.255 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Swift To-Do List 9.255 from your systemJiri Novotny, Dextronet
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Jiri Novotny, Dextronet. You can see more info on Swift To-Do List 9.255 at http://www.dextronet.com/swift-to-do-list-software
. Swift To-Do List 9.255 is commonly set up in the C:\Users\jmc1_000\AppData\Local\Swift To-Do List folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Swift To-Do List 9.255 is C:\Users\jmc1_000\AppData\Local\Swift To-Do List\unins000.exe. Swift To-Do List.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.17 MB (9611064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Swift To-Do List 9.255. They take about 10.29 MB (10790976
bytes) on disk.
- Swift To-Do List.exe (9.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.255
of Swift To-Do List 9.255.
Swift To-Do List 9.255 is an application by the software company Jiri Novotny, Dextronet. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Swift To-Do List 9.255 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Swift To-Do List 9.255 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Swift To-Do List 9.255 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Swift To-Do List 9.255". If it is installed on your PC the Swift To-Do List 9.255 application will be found automatically. When you click Swift To-Do List 9.255 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Swift To-Do List 9.255, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift To-Do List 9.255:
- The publisher is: http://www.dextronet.com/swift-to-do-list-software
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\jmc1_000\AppData\Local\Swift To-Do List\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Swift To-Do List 9.255.
8. After removing Swift To-Do List 9.255, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Swift To-Do List 9.255 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Swift To-Do List 9.255 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Swift To-Do List 9.255 by Jiri Novotny, Dextronet from your computer, nor are we saying that Swift To-Do List 9.255 by Jiri Novotny, Dextronet is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Swift To-Do List 9.255 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-31 16:52:28.063