Swift To-Do List 10.301
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Swift To-Do List 10.301 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Swift To-Do List 10.301 from your systemJiri Novotny, Dextronet
. Open here
where you can get more info on Jiri Novotny, Dextronet. More information about Swift To-Do List 10.301 can be found at http://www.dextronet.com/swift-to-do-list-software
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Swift To-Do List folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Swift To-Do List 10.301 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Swift To-Do List\unins000.exe. Swift To-Do List 10.301's main file takes around 11.50 MB (12061576 bytes) and is named Swift To-Do List.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Swift To-Do List 10.301. They take about 12.64 MB (13252880
bytes) on disk.
- Swift To-Do List.exe (11.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Swift To-Do List 10.301 version 10.301
Swift To-Do List 10.301 is an application by Jiri Novotny, Dextronet. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Swift To-Do List 10.301 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Swift To-Do List 10.301 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Swift To-Do List 10.301 or simply click the Search field and type in "Swift To-Do List 10.301". If it is installed on your PC the Swift To-Do List 10.301 application will be found automatically. When you click Swift To-Do List 10.301 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Swift To-Do List 10.301, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift To-Do List 10.301:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dextronet.com/swift-to-do-list-software
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Swift To-Do List\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Swift To-Do List 10.301.
8. After uninstalling Swift To-Do List 10.301, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift To-Do List 10.301 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Swift To-Do List 10.301 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swift To-Do List 10.301 by Jiri Novotny, Dextronet from your computer, we are not saying that Swift To-Do List 10.301 by Jiri Novotny, Dextronet is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Swift To-Do List 10.301 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 16:27:59.643