This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Swift Record for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your PCSwift Record
. More information on Swift Record can be seen here
. Click on http://theswiftrecord.com/support
to get more information about Swift Record on Swift Record's website. Usually the Swift Record program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record folder, depending on the user's option during install. Swift Record's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Swift Record's primary file takes about 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) and is named SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Swift Record. They take 1.75 MB (1834192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (253.53 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (401.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.08.142406
of Swift Record. For more Swift Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program by the software company Swift Record. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Swift Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Swift Record". If it is installed on your PC the Swift Record program will be found automatically. When you select Swift Record in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The web site of the application is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your computer, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Swift Record supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:21:05.110